3ViTre polypoetry editions, were founded by Enzo Minarelli. The distinctive sound of these magazines, guarding element is the domain of voice, always understood as a creation, and the conditio sine qua non for a vocal and oral experimentation, not under the control of technology or intimidated by the exuberance of musicality.
1. POESIA SONORA STORICA (H. Chopin, A.Lora-Totino)
2. POESIA SONORA ITALIANA (G.Fontana, E.Minarelli)
3. POESIA SONORA AMERICANA (E.Robson, B.Kern, B.Anderson, C.Amirkhanian)
4. POESIA SONORA FRANCESE (Pierre e Ilse Garnier)
5. POLIPOESIA (V.Conte, G.Fontana, E.Minarelli, S.A.Santo)
6. NUOVA POESIA SONORA ITALIANA (L.Gentilini, U.Giacomucci, M.Maldini, F.Manfredini, P.Porta)
7. POEMA (E.Minarelli e il gruppo L.S.D.)